One Stop Solution for Your Servicing & Repair Needs
We bring highly experienced engineers, the latest software and sophisticated calibrated equipment to your mechanical and electrical servicing jobs.
We Have A Proven Track Record Across Multiple Industries
We Have A Proven Track Record Across Multiple Industries
- Crushing & Quarrying
- Waste Management
- Public Works
- Power Generation
- Air & Sea Ports
- Printing Presses
- Facilities Management
- Mineral Water Factories
- Cold Stores
- Forklift Truck Dealers
Repair / Servicing Capabilities for Earthmoving Machines / Engines and Batteries
We offer deep expertise and precise workmanship across a range of service jobs for heavy equipment, batteries and chargers. Our process is designed to be responsive and fully transparent to ensure that our customers are fully informed from start to finish.
Earthmoving Machine & Engine Repairs
SERVICE – EMM DIVISION
“One Stop Solution” for your requirement of overhaul and major repair of Engine, Transmission, Final Drive, Torque Convertor, Axle, Wheel Station, Differential, Hydraulic Pump, Hydraulic Cylinder, Track Adjuster, etc. Our capabilities and infrastructure to undertake professional and warranted repairs are listed as follows :
Area of expertise and repair philosophy
- Major overhaul of Caterpillar, Komatsu, JCB, Perkins, Volvo and Cummins Heavy Earth Moving Equipment, Generator and Marine Engines
- Exclusive package deals including Workmanship and Parts under one roof for stress free and reliable repairs
- 6 months standard Warranty on major repairs and provision of Extended Warranty on case to case basis. Warranty coverage on parts, workmanship and machining
- “Return of old parts” policy
- Proven track record of successful major repairs and long lasting performance since more than 3 decades
- Cost effective and value for money repairs due to largest inventory of quality aftermarket parts in the region
- Fast turnaround time
- Convenience of collection / delivery facility for major units such as Engines, Transmissions, etc.
- Repair transparency right from the quotation to the repair completion stage
- Serving various industries such as Quarrying, Crushing, Transport, Construction, Cement, Power Generation, Marine, Rental, etc.
Infrastructure and support
- 683.82 sq.mt. purpose built dust free workshop for assembly of engines, transmissions and major units in clean environment
- 252.00 sq.mt. dedicated area for unit dismantling and parts inspection
- 60.00 sq.mt. wash bay for parts cleaning
- 1070.00 sq.mt. yard for safe equipment loading / unloading
- Secured facility ensuring safe storage of equipment / units during repairs
- Shop floor equipped with 2 X 5 ton Electric Overhead Travelling Crane
- Unit dismantling and parts inspection area equipped with 5 ton Electric Overhead Travelling Crane
- High Pressure Washer and Ultrasonic Cleaning equipment for environment friendly, efficient and fast cleaning of parts ensuring accurate inspection for reusability
- Team of well trained and qualified Engineers, Technicians and Electricians
- Accessibility to large inventory of parts for repairs serving Caterpillar, Komatsu, JCB, Volvo, Cummins, Perkins, Donaldson filters and TAB battery brands from the 4118 sq.mt. of temperature controlled and clean central warehouse for fast job turnaround time
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Availability of up-to-date electronic technical library ensuring manufacturer recommended specifications and procedures eliminating time consuming trial and error repairs
- Accessibility to equipment manufacturer electronic software for advanced diagnostics, calibration and programming of latest equipment
- Availability of special tools and equipment such as Engine Rotating Stand, Pressure Gauge Group – 6 simultaneous readings, Temperature Gauge featuring 5 simultaneous readings with differential temperature Borescope, Precision Measuring Instruments, etc.
- Calibrated and Load Test Certified Tools and Equipment to perform accurate and safe repairs
- Instant access to complete repair history using in-house proprietary “DE Work Order” software
- Well controlled job execution through careful supervision at every stage and “DE Work Order” job card system
Battery and Charger Repairs
Quick and high quality servicing or repairs of traction batteries, deep cycle monoblocs and chargers.
Our team is fully equipped with experienced engineers, technicians and infrastructure to provide our customers with service standards that match, and often exceed that of the industry. We deploy the latest software from the manufacturers and sophisticated calibrated equipment such as state-of-the-art high frequency chargers, battery and charger management systems, specialized instruments / tools, rectifiers, load banks and power provers. We are proud to offer our customers:
- Quick turnaround of battery refurbishments
- Fully equipped mobile service vans for onsite repairs
Battery Capacity & Load Test
Procedures based on manufacturer recommended practice and IEEE and IEC/DIN standards.
Our testing procedures are conducted at our Dahbashi Engineering Workshop located in Dubai Industrial City in place of Factory Acceptance Test. We ensure complete transparency by enabling end users and third party inspectors to observe the procedures.
Solar Battery Installation
We supply, deliver and install high quality Solar Battery systems in remote and discrete oil gas pipeline installations and for cathodic protection application.
Onsite Battery Services
Fleet of fully-equipped mobile service vans keep that reduce equipment downtime and interruption to the production / logistics schedule.
- Dismantling of existing battery bank
- Installation of new battery system
- Battery testing and commissioning