Join Our Team
We pride ourselves on our diverse team of professionals, from highly qualified electrical and mechanical engineers to salespeople and administrative executives. We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Reporting To: Service Engineer
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Carrying out overhauls, major / minor repairs and service on heavy earthmoving equipment, materials handling equipment, genset and marine engines on shop floor / customer’s site.
- Submission of daily time sheets and service reports upon job completion.
- Providing on-the-job training to junior staff.
- Any additional duties assigned by the Service Manager
- Educational Qualifications – ITI certificate holder or equivalent. High school certificate also acceptable provided minimum work experience requirements are met.
- Work Experience – ITI certificate holders should have minimum 7 to 8 years hands on experience in major repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment, genset and marine engines. High school certificate holders should have minimum 12 to 14 years’ experience in major repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment, genset and marine engines.
- Other Skills / Knowledge – Should (a) possess verbal and written English language skills; (b) be able to independently refer to and use parts catalogue and service manuals; (c) verbal Arabic language skills would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Driving License – Valid UAE driving license is not essential but would be an advantage,
- Customer Focus/Quality – Focus on prompt and efficient delivery of high quality products/services at all times. Strive to consistently anticipate customer needs and exceed their expectations by ensuring professional standards are met. Understand and take customer interests/complaints seriously.
- Integrity – Maintain a professional demeanor and follow organizational policies. Achieve a balance between work and personal life without allowing one to negatively affect the other. As a representative of the organization uphold confidential agreements and conduct all dealings on the organization’s behalf ethically. Ensure that personal objectives do not clash with those of the organization. Constructively accept criticism and use it to move forward.
- Interpersonal Skills & Teamwork – As a team player, respect colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds. Is willing to help other team members and work with them to achieve organizational goals. Demonstrate tolerance and consideration for others’ viewpoints. Keep emotions in check and not allow personal issues to disrupt the work environment.
- Communications – Is a good listener and actively contributes ideas/suggestions for the betterment of the organization. When relevant, use the established communication channels to share information and clearly express opinions. Is able to communicate clearly, both verbal and written, with colleagues, supervisors / managers and customers alike.
- Action Oriented – Demonstrate optimism and self-confidence in daily work life. Show enthusiasm, take responsibility for own actions and the safety of others. Act on own initiative and show determination to rise within the organization.
- Adaptability – Willing to learn new work methods and support organizational change. Actively seek opportunities to improve and maintain stable performance even under pressure.
- Presentation – Is punctual. Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and grooming.